Covid -19 November 2020
My practice will remain open for the November lockdown, as my job description comes under 'Healthcare provider' banner.
However it is now mandatory to fill in a track and trace form on your arrival declaring yourself free from covid symptoms or any recent contact with anyone who does have them. Unfortunately my insurance is void if I don't supply these forms. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Also, as prevoiusly...
- All patients are required to wash their hands on entering the waiting room, disposable hand towels are provided.
- Patient and practitioner are required to wear a face covering throughout consultation and during treatment.
- Disposable face hole covers are provided and after treatment all couch covers and pillowcases are changed.
- Between treatments all surfaces are wiped down and sanitised with Isopropyl alcohol.
- All magazines have been removed to avoid cross contamination.
- There is now a minimum half hour between patients to allow for the above and to avoid patient contact in the waiting room.
- Patients are requested to arrive no sooner than 5 minutes before their treatment time.
- Please contact us to cancel treatment if you feel unwell or have come into contact with anyone experiencing Covid19 symptoms.
- Please notify the practice immediately if you fall ill after attending.